Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Its getting colder

The sky is clouding up, and I can't be more excited!!!

The males will be re-paired with their females today, since the sky is so overcast.

I have to say, being a snake breeder, I am very much more pleased with rain and clouds than I would have been before I started. Rain and clouds means much more attractive and randy snakes, which means more locks!!!

So after the blog, I'm going to go and get to pairing, and hopefully will have some photos to show for it later. Lets cross all crossables.

Anyway, I really really wanted to showcase this dude. He is one of my favorites this year, and I can't stop staring at him.

This is my Firefly.. Pastel Fire. I am shocked how bright he is!



When I saw him online, I knew I had to have him. I absolutely love how awesome he looks! So of course, I had to take pictures of him next to a Pastel to compare the difference. WOW is the difference..



This guy is one that I can just stare at and enjoy, while possibly burning my retinas out in the process. I can't wait to make a SUPER fly... WHEW!



Anyway, I am off to do things, make things happen, enjoy the clouds...

Have a fantastic day, my friends!

No comments: