Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Checking in on the guys

Since it is relaxing time for the boys, I wanted to show you how they live while they are not making whoopie.

Some of them take time to freshen up the skin... and slough it off eventually. (Of course the Ghost doesn't look too in shed, but I assure you, he is...)



Some of them wait patiently to get to go back in to the game.



And some of them are still busy.



Some I let stay and keep trying... Although if I don't see anything today, I'll take him out.



And the last Pied of the season finally shed out, and she is looking GOOOOOOD!

I am still debating on what to call her. Sugar? She reminds me of Sugar.



I am excited about her. She is pretty hot, and I love Pieds in general, so it'll be fun to watch her grow up.

So the boys will be eating soon, and getting more opportunities for playing around soon enough.

Have a fantastic day, my friends!

No comments: