Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Clutch #6: Mystery Clutch



So I admit to doing a few mystery clutches this year, more because I have plenty of big females that lay large clutches, and I have some really cool double and triple co-dom males to play with.


This female was paired with several males, all of which could be the sire or one of the sires of this clutch.


The ones that are likely are the sires, in order of likelihood:


Pastel Lesser
Lemon Blast
Sterling 
Enchi


So, I am expecting at least some pastels out of this. I think that's reasonable, right?

This particular female is a great reduced pattern animal, so I'm hoping for Pastel Lessers out of this batch. That was who she was with the most, so I'm expecting Pastel Lessers, but you know how these things goes.

And for the record, those eggs were formed like that, that wierd daisy chain or star like formation. It was very interesting to see. Very easy to move as well.

So we are on clutch number six, and I am glad to be this far ahead already at this point in the game. By the end of the month, I should have babies hatching!

WOOHOOO!

The excitement is building, and I am ready for it.

There should be a few more clutches on the ground before the end of the week.

HOORAY for eggs.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: