Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Fun times and shed quiz answers

Shed quiz answers first off.

Shed number one was a Mojave. Yeah, Mojave desert. You guys got it. 


Shed number two was an Axanthic. Dark, get it?  



Wasn't quite the typical dark, I know, but there it is. 

So there we are with the shed quiz, and I hope you guys feel better about your answers.

This weekend was a relaxing time, and I actually unplugged on Monday completely (mostly). Phone was off (more because it died, but I left it off and charging), and we spent the day at home.

It was fantastic.

But of course, things were not all relaxing the whole weekend.

We got clutch number five this Saturday, and it was a big one.

This clutch was Albino or POG male to a proven het Albino, possible het Ghost female.


Should be an interesting one, and if she doesn't prove het for both, I am not quite sure how to sell the het babies. I'm on the fence about it, so we'll see. Lets just hope she proves het for Ghost as well. That would be amazing.




So after all of that excitement, there has been a lull again, but last night I found a great sign of soon to be eggs within the next few days.

Let me share with you.

She is bottom heavy. You can't see it very well in this one, but you can see the expanded space between the scales around the end portion of her body, a good sign, as well as her spine being pointed.


And the tail suck. I expect this clutch tomorrow, to be honest. I've been watching this one like a hawk.

We shall see if I am correct tomorrow, eh?

So I hope you had a fantastic weekend, and on to the work week!

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: