Tuesday, June 22, 2010

One more of my gals

Well, here is another one of my gals that I grew up, sister to the other Black Pastel, on her eggs.

I am very happy with this gal, as she was always a pig. She does me proud, and even more so now that she is a momma.


My girl, Lily.

She is so good with her eggs. She's even covering the eggs with her face!!! 

Can't get any better than that.

So she had six beautiful eggs, and I am very proud of her. 



As I am aware, this is the last clutch for the week until more than likely the weekend, or later.

I am not counting my eggs before they hatch, but there should be a few more clutches up my sleeve. 

So in the lull of snake eggs and hatchings, I will be doing a few more shed quizzes, and answer a few more questions for anyone that has anything out there. 

Shoot me an e-mail!!! I always look forward to hearing from you all. 

Up, up and away!!

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: