Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sorry I'm late

Last night was one of those nights in which I didn't get anything productive snake-wise done.

I had family come in from Chicago, so the evening was spent hanging out with them.

But, the positives from snakeness are as follows:

The Pastel het Pieds are shedding out, and I will hopefully have some decent pictures of them very soon.

The het Pieds from the not proved out clutch pipped, and two of them are out. So far, 1.1 Het Pieds. Two more are still in the egg, and I can't wait to get them out of there!

The Snow clutch is getting ready to pip any day now, and I candled the eggs, and I didn't see pattern in at least two of them... Oh man, you guys, this is going to be a big one for me.

Fingers crossed.

So that is it for now. Late blog, not much to report, but its here.

Catch me again tomorrow for the real scoop.

Heather OUT!

1 comment:

Royal Morphz said...

sorry about last night but congrats on the new babies.

T.J