Here is the outline so far of the season:
- 4/26/10: Pied x Pastel (6 eggs)
- 5/4/10: Pied x Poss Het (4 viable eggs, 1 egg molded)
- 5/15/10: TSK Axanthic het Albino x TSK Axanthic poss het Albino (5 eggs)
- 5/24/10: Genetic Stripe x Het Genetic Stripe (5 eggs)
- 5/29/10: Albino or POG x Het Albino ph Ghost (7 eggs)
- 6/1/10: Mystery Males x Normal (6 eggs)
- 6/5/10: Caramel x Poss Het (6 eggs)
- 6/6/10: POG x PH Ghost PH Albino (4 eggs-runt egg-)
- 6/6/10: Albino x Het Albino (6 eggs)
Yeah, I figured that one out, so that people can keep updated without worrying about the blog outlining it every day.
I have all recessive clutches, it seems like, other than the mystery clutch that was laid on the 1st of June.
I am excited to see some pippers, as I have seen some of my local friend's babies already, and I have to say that I am a little envious of baby faces.
This season is dragging on, it seems... I have been much more distracted by other things this year, and I feel like the snakes are taking it out on me.
Oh well, I guess I deserve it.
But as it stands, I have three more females on the next few weeks egg watch, and then we shall see where we stand. Yes, I still have males locking up, and yes, I still have females developing.
So it is going, and we are doing fine!
And I hope you do too, my friends. Have a fantastic day!