Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Nine and doing fine

So we are at clutch number nine on the ground, and the first clutch will be hatching at the end of this month.

Here is the outline so far of the season:

  • 4/26/10: Pied x Pastel (6 eggs)
  • 5/4/10: Pied x Poss Het (4 viable eggs, 1 egg molded)
  • 5/15/10: TSK Axanthic het Albino x TSK Axanthic poss het Albino (5 eggs)
  • 5/24/10: Genetic Stripe x Het Genetic Stripe (5 eggs)
  • 5/29/10: Albino or POG x Het Albino ph Ghost (7 eggs)
  • 6/1/10: Mystery Males x Normal (6 eggs)
  • 6/5/10: Caramel x Poss Het (6 eggs)
  • 6/6/10: POG x PH Ghost PH Albino (4 eggs-runt egg-)
  • 6/6/10: Albino x Het Albino (6 eggs)
 Have you noticed the new outline on the right of the blog that has these outlined?

Yeah, I figured that one out, so that people can keep updated without worrying about the blog outlining it every day.

I have all recessive clutches, it seems like, other than the mystery clutch that was laid on the 1st of June.

I am excited to see some pippers, as I have seen some of my local friend's babies already, and I have to say that I am a little envious of baby faces.

This season is dragging on, it seems... I have been much more distracted by other things this year, and I feel like the snakes are taking it out on me.

Jerks.

Oh well, I guess I deserve it.

But as it stands, I have three more females on the next few weeks egg watch, and then we shall see where we stand. Yes, I still have males locking up, and yes, I still have females developing.

So it is going, and we are doing fine!


And I hope you do too, my friends. Have a fantastic day!

No comments: