Thursday, June 24, 2010

Responsibilities

I'm going to be honest here.

There are days when I just don't want to deal.

Yesterday was hot and I was tired from work, and just beat.

It was like 5000000 degrees in the house, and in the snake room, 5000000 x 2.

Now I realize I am being overly dramatic, but I want to make a point.

I went in there, and I spent 3 hours cleaning and watering everyone.

It was not fun.

It was not enjoyable.

I almost got bit several times.

I was sweating like crazy. 5000000 degrees is not a pleasant experience.

But I did it.

The snakes can't do it themselves, and I don't have much help. It's just me and them.

And I, and you, can never forget that.

I'm sure your own snakes have you and only you as well.

Responsibilities.

Sometimes its rough, but its something we as pet owners have to deal with.

So basically, I did it, but I didn't get any motivation to write anything interesting other than to remind you and myself that you gotta do what you gotta do.

So there you go.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have something more interesting to share. And it won't be 5000000 degrees.

Cutting eggs, maybe.

Yeah, that sounds good.

Have a fantastic day, my friends.

No comments: