Thursday, June 19, 2008

AARRGGGHHH

I HATE SLUGS..

Bottom line.

The End, No discussion.

Let me tell you a story about my slugs...

I have a large female that was given to me three years ago. I bred her to a Pastel, and she gave me 12 (TWELVE) slugs the first year.

I was not happy.

I gave her a year off. Didn't breed her last year to see if she could and would redeem herself.

Bred her this year to a Black Pastel male.

Got eggs yesterday...

7!! ALRIGHT!!! .... Oh.... wait... 5 slugs. TWO good eggs out of that whole ordeal.

SHE IS MAKING ME MAD.

But... maybe its not her fault.. maybe the male didn't do her right, so to speak.

I'm giving her one more year.

RAWR.




But on a brighter note.. My friend Tom Baker does it again! He has hatched out the Super Crystal.

Here it is, in all its glory!!

No comments: