Friday, June 27, 2008

FRIDAY!!!

ONE MORE DAY til San Diego...

I'm getting a bit more pumped...

It may also be the fact that I just had some of my morning Coffee.

I am trying really really hard to not plan to get everything I want tommorow. I actually don't think I will have enough time to get anything, considering I will be working, so that is alllll good for Heather's Wallet.

Many many pictures will be coming, as well as stories.


Last night I cleaned, and realized a very important thing, which I'm sure a couple of my readers will also agree with.

I NEED MORE SPACE.

I don't have enough space for everything anymore, and my imagining being able to shove more stuff in my snake room is getting less and less likely.

It's time for a change..

I'm not sure what, but it'll hopefully happen sooner rather than later.

Anyway, no cutting has happened. I didn't do it. Maybe tommorow.


By the way, if you haven't noticed, I've been playing with my smilies.. Yeah. They are cool.

Have a great weekend, folks, and I will get back to you on Monday with the weekend update!!!!

No comments: