Thursday, June 26, 2008

GET SMART

This week has been deathly slow at work, so I have been having a hell of a time entertaining myself on the internet as well as coming up with a couple new things for the upcoming shows...

I've been trying, with the help of some friends, to come up with clever T-shirt ideas that people as herpers wouldn't mind wearing. It has been interesting, as my ideas versus what other people like is totally different. I LOVE COLLABORATING!!!

If you have any ideas, PLEASE let me know.. The more ideas I get, the more I can put it into action, and if you actually come up with something super AWESOME that I can put on a shirt, you can have one!!!

Anyway, after a long and dreary day at work, I went out. I HAD to...

So, Joel and I went to see Get Smart.

Bottom Line:

Steve Carrell is hilarious, the movie is MUCH better than Love Guru, but on a different tone...

Dwayne Johnson, aka The Rock, is my altime favorite sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy man. Did I mention he was sexy??? Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah, baby.

I dunno.. I don't actually like Anne Hathaway. She was badass, to be sure, but she... made it seem contrived. Maybe its just me.

Go see it. Its really worth seeing if you need something stupid to take your mind of things.


Got home last night, and managed to take some pics of some animals I've been putting off for a while.

Took pics of Chipo, my little survivor.






San Diego countdown: 2 days...

No comments: