Friday, June 6, 2008

It's FRIIIIDAAAYYYY!!!

It's Friday, people!!

The weekend is almost upon us, and I am going to be having a SNAKE WEEKEND!!!

Haven't had one of these in a while, so let me explain.

There are several get-togethers this month for local snake people. I say SNAKE because for some fabulous reason, I have been a part of the local Cornsnake group for several years, even though I really have never had much interest in them (Squirmy twitchy worms).

SOOOO... tommorow I am on my way to meet up with a group of my other snake friends to have some food and some snake talk!! Always a fun time!

Pictures will be happening, so no worries!

No eggs today, but the Enchi was still trying to work his mojo this morning.



Here are pics of the egg I was talking about yesterday. I've gotten both sides of the coin on this one, so... we'll just have to see in a week what happened with that particular huevo.






On a non-snake topic, I AM SO AT THE MOVIES TONIGHT. I know, I am a child at heart, so I cannot WAIT to see "Kung-Fu Panda" and "Don't Mess With The Zohan". I love that type of movie. This month is chock full of movies I want to go see... I'm excited!

No comments: