Monday, June 9, 2008

It seems to be the year of the slugs.

Let us begin at Friday night.

We went to see a double feature.

Kung Fu Panda was very cute.. I really liked it, and there were a lot of high powered star voices used in the entire thing. Awesome animation, and there was a snake in it, and she was a chick. How can you go wrong with that??

You Don't Mess with the Zohan was contrived. Very much so. But it was entertaining, and although I couldn't really get over the amount of geriatric sex involved, it was funny and worth watching if you want to see something Sandler.

On to Saturday...

Chores.. Lots of them.

Then, SNAKE PARTY!!! Corn Snake friends, and it was a lot of fun. Problem is, I forgot my camera, and am now waiting for my friend to send me the pics he took, which will take forever. I'm sorry.. Lots of cool corns though, and I met some new people, gossipped, and had a good time :) Here is a picture of the LAST party and my friend, Mr Indigo.



And now Joe, Heather's Friend, is now the Rice Guy. Good for him!! :)

Sunday was rather uneventful. Went to meet a couple of people, more chores, bought gas at $4.33 a gallon.. (OUCH), drove around more than I should have, and then came home to the Het Pied laying eggs. I actually interupted her.



Final count this morning was 5 good eggs, and two slugs.

WHAT IS IT WITH SLUGS THIS YEAR FOR ME??????

I am NOT happy with the BP god right now..

Redemption is due, damnit.

Anyway, back to the grind, and hopefully more pics soon...

No comments: