Thursday, June 5, 2008

Nothing much going on...

Like I predicted, no eggs for now, and just a bunch of fiddling around with nothing.

I did candle my upcoming clutch at day 49 today, and there is one egg that has half of the egg empty (full of fluid) and only half of the egg has blood vessels. I'm going to try and take some pics, and see how it hatches out...

I actually think I may have bounced this one, because when I took the eggs out, this one was still in the females clutches wrapped up, and I lifted her up a bit without realizing it.. Bounce went the eggy.

I'm hoping its not a big deal, but we shall see how it goes.



Counting down the days till San Diego. It's been too long since I've been to a show...


Just finished registering for Anahiem. It is official, people (I hope)!!! WOOHOOOO!!!

Let's hope that it is all that I need it to be! :) This will be my first show. I'm excited.

Moral support will be needed in excess quantities when I am there. Lots of great people with great stuff... I'm working my self up here..


Alright... That's all for now. I'll try and get some interesting pictures up to pad the fact that I don't have much to report ;)

No comments: