Tuesday, June 17, 2008

"You can't go wrong with Wong!!"

It is Tuesday!

Yeah..

Nothing really new happening, other than cleaning again in ridiculously hot weather again last night. It's getting to be summer, which means that it is also getting HOT. 100+ degrees is the forcast for today... Bleh.

So my friend Dale came up with a little slogan on the fly for me on a forum, and I was told by another friend that it may be worth using.

"You can't go wrong with Wong"

What do you all think?

It is catchy for sure...

I'll have to think about it a bit more.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm......................


Side note: Here is Happy's Happy face closer up!





Anyway, I have just more waiting ahead of me. Two eggs to hatch on the 29th. That's it until July. Maybe more eggs to be laid, but.. that is not going as scheduled, so... yeah.

Keep watching the skies, people :)

No comments: