Monday, August 25, 2008

All I can do is sigh

Well, its Monday.

I am alive and well, and I hope you all out there are as well.

Seize the day, etc etc etc..

With coffee in hand, I will recount the past several days.

I had the poss het clown clutch pip one egg on Friday, suprisingly. And I left it in there. Saturday morning, it had passed on. Why?? I have no idea. It looked like it may have pipped prematurely, and I'm not sure exactly why. Everyone else in the clutch is still enjoying the comfort of the egg.

.... yeah.

Saturday and Sunday were uneventful. I'm having an ant issue in the snake room at the moment, and that has not been fun. Those suckers BITE.

Today after work, I am going to be their worst nightmare.

Anyway, today is Yellowbelly day. Why? Cause someone I know got lucky enough to hatch out some nice ones, and I felt it was appropriate. Congrats, you know who you are.

This is my Yellowbelly female, hatched out this year 08', and will be a great addition to the ivory, pastel combos, etc projects when she is old enough. YEAH. (Ivories are so cool...)

No comments: