Monday, August 18, 2008

Contentment

So this past weekend was actually a good weekend that started off bad.


Friday night, I get out of work and am glad for the weekend! Woohooo....


Driving home from work, BAM!!!!! Car runs into me.


Damage, not too bad... But seemed to be one of those times where things start out crappy. Call insurance, try to not think about it, and move on. Thank goodness we were both okay!


Watch Tropic Thunder. Not the greatest movie. Has a lot of laughs, but man, is it over the top!!! Do not take your children to see this movie! If you are easily offended or grossed out, also do not see it!


Saturday rolls along. Feeding day, cleaning day, relaxing day. Later in the evening, we go over to hang out with friends. See some snakes, kick back... stay up way late, and enjoyed every minute of it.


Sunday! My friends Rashad and Armita come over to check things out! In their honor, I took some pics after they left of some of the things I showed them...


I kinda have a photo theme idea for the rest of the week as well, thanks to them.

Anyway, here it is...

HOW TO MAKE A PEWTER:



And the beginnings of the theme for the week: "What a difference a year makes"



I had a lot of fun hanging out with all my friends this weekend, and had to recover by napping after everything was over.

Gotta love it.

1 comment:

Tashai said...

I really like the "how to make a pewter" pic. (liked it on bp.net too) Do more like that. yea. yea. ;)