Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting ready...

I'm getting ready for a mini vacation to Lake Tahoe for my best friends wedding!!!

With this being said, Friday will not be a blog day, as I will be driving up there that day and will not have internet access.

Got all the necessary beautification things going for me, and now, have to get the snakes ready.

I have cleaned neurotically this weekend, and need to get a couple more things done before I can even be comfortable leaving them not in my care.

I also took photos of them, as I have a couple of new ones that I have to catalogue into the collection.


Please welcome our newest family member, She who has yet to be named.





For the record, it is very difficult to get Albinos to photograph well without washing out their colors.

She is going to be a great addition to the Albino project, so I am very excited to have her here. Not sure what to pair her up with yet, but I'm not complaining!!


Side note:

I do NOT envy the people who have collections in the thousands that cannot go anywhere... That will never be me. I like going places.


Anyway, with more cleaning, and feeding and getting ready, these next couple of days are going to be interesting!!! Wish me luck!

No comments: