Thursday, August 14, 2008

EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!

SO!

Things are going well...

I actually have honest to goodness updates from the snake room!



Hatchings!





WOOOOT!!!!


This was a weird clutch, that I didn't anticipate having the results that I did....

2.2 Normals
1.0 Spider
0.1 Pastel

Now... This Normal female was put in with a group of different males, and I honestly barely remember putting in the pastel male, but here we are. She was mostly with the Enchi male, but to no avail!!!








I was hoping that maybe my eyes were deceiveing me, but alas, I do believe our girl is just a pastel, not the infamous Enchi that I am looking for.
And the Spider male is really nice looking! I am very happy with him. He's going to make someone a good breeder some day. NO SPOTS!! YEAH!
AND, we have a newcomer arriving today, so tommorow will be the great unveiling!
(Are you on the edge of your seat yet????)
The excitement should wear off soon, but for now, I'm stoked!

No comments: