Monday, August 11, 2008

I'm BACK!!!!

...and I am TIRED...

But the wedding was GORGEOUS.

Here are a couple of shots of when we got in to Lake Tahoe.






For those who are aware, I was doubtful of my friends colors: Black and White Polka Dots and Gerbera Daisies.

Well, it worked. I liked it alot.







I absolutely loved the wedding spot. It was beautiful, and it was done so well. I have to say though that the dress did not particularly flatter me in any way, but there you go... Black and Black polkadots.

Me and my groomsman.



Isn't the altar beautiful??????



Such a sweet shot the Joel took at sunset of the newly weds.



It was very sweet, and 9 hours of driving back later, we are back in the swing of things with LOTS of caffiene to get me going this morning.



I promise snake updates tommorow.

No comments: