Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm on my way!!!

So last day at work...

And of course, working like crazy before I leave, to make sure everything is accounted for.

Same thing at home.. I swear that I checked on everyone 10 times, and I have someone going in and checking on them when I am gone.

You can't be too careful.

Snakewise, things are on the low and lazy, and again I find that no matter how much I clean and water, there are at least ten animals that decide to push over the water dish, expell fluids and solids, or all and all make a huge mess.

Rather aggravating, to be honest.

Oh well...

So since I won't have any cool pics of snakes in the next couple of days, here are a couple I took a few days ago in my fit of photography. (I plan to have another one soon)

This is the Spider I picked up from my friend locally. She is awesome, and I can't wait to get her up to size to breed her into an Axanthic... Or an Albino.. or a Pastel combo something.. Oooooh the possibilities.



And here is a baby Pastel from my first morph, my Lemon Pastel male Pete. He was sent off to spread his seed, and this is what came back home with him :) She's cute!



So... Tonight is lots of driving, tommorow is another quick update, and then I'm GONE!!!

I promise plenty of pics when I get back :)

No comments: