Friday, February 13, 2009

Freaky Friday!!!



It's Friday the 13th, my friends..

And already, bad news is happening..

A plane crashed into a house in Buffalo, New York

I have to say that Friday the 13th has always been an odd day for me.

I've lost my grandfather on this day, about 10 years ago.

I've always been somewhat apprehensive about this day, not because I am superstitious, but rather that I have been the brunt of odd news on this day for several years. It doesn't happen every year, but enough that it seems to be a trend. Or maybe I'm just building it up too much? More than likely...

Anyway, I am not expecting anything to happen. It's just Friday, and that is enough to be happy about!



And even though its Freaky Friday, there is nothing "freaky" happening in my snake room.

I didn't pair up yet. Maybe tonight. I've been giving the boys some extra time to settle. Getting freaky tonight? I hope so. It's raining again today anyway, so there should be a good chance of something happening.



Happy Single Awareness Day, by the way. Tomorrow is Valentines day and is also my dog's "birthday", so he will get steak and extra luv. YAY!

That is what I do for Valentines day... I don't like the whole romantic day only on V-day. Shouldn't romantic days be random and frequent?? Not commercialized and expected.

But I should pair up snakes tomorrow in honor of the day.. Wouldn't want them to get lonely...

Anyway, have a great weekend, may you get all the romance you wish for, not pay too much for cut flowers, and eat much chocolate and candy.

Love each other well! (EVERY DAY!)

No comments: