Monday, February 23, 2009

Fun Fun Fun!!!

This weekend was a bunch of fun.

Saturday was Snake-People-get-together day at Heather's House.

Pattycakes and Lydia from Cali Coils stopped by to hang out with Lewie, Jasmine, Joe, the Joel and I.



It was good times. We had some fun, shared some laughs, Rock Band, and all in all rocked the night away!

Saturday was a great day, and I had a blast hanging out and talking snakes again.

(Photo was not taken at Heather's House, just an FYI...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday I went over to my friend T's house to pick up my LAST purchase of the season.

I am stoked to have a new critter, and although I didn't upload pics, there will be a day this week dedicated to her awesomeness.

So, since I don't have any new awesomeness, I'd like to share some old awesomeness!

I took some pics of some of my random animals, and here is what I liked today to share.

This is one of my Normals. She's Hot. Not sure what's up with her, but she has great color and pattern, and I can't wait to see what she throws!



And my friend, my one and only Ghost. Had to toss this pic up here cause I managed to get a tongue shot. YEAH BOYEE!!! Love her... Looking forward to working with her next season for sure....




Anyway, I am recovering from the weekend, and I promise to have cool stuff to share soon... Maybe more weekend pics? We shall see.

Get thru your Monday's, my friends :)

No comments: