Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Inspiration

So my friend Joe bought me this magical calendar that I've had for a couple years now. I love having it in the snake room, and to be honest, it gets me fired up for some of those unattainable as of yet projects that I'd love to be a part of.



I absolutely love it, although I totally killed the photograph by washing out the colors of the front. That snake is NOT that bright. That was Heather being a lazy patootie and taking bad photos.

And here is a not too great photo of my Black Pastel doing his duty with a hot normal, all the while showing off the side scuzz that is on my tub. SEXY....




Anyway, yesterday was the first day of the month back to work, and I have to say, things are a little muted in energy and overall joy.

I am having an internal struggle of sorts, and I am going to lay it out there.

I am not unhappy with my life, but it seems like more and more people are suffering. I always feel like I am more inclined to internalizing other peoples struggles than some, and it makes it hard for me to watch other people suffer.

Today is another day where I ask you all to go out there and make someone happy.

Love is in need of love today.

Yesterday, I saw two men fighting in the street. Why? I have no idea.. Maybe if they were smiled at a bit more, maybe if they had a hug, or a friend, they wouldn't be.

It always makes me wonder if I can be the one to help out and change someones life. I like to think I can. And I like to think others can too.

So I try.

By writing this out and putting it out there, my bleeding heart...

Hopefully there is someone in your inner circle who could use an ear, a hand, or whatever. Maybe even a loving snake pet friend???

And if you need anything, you know who to contact. :)

Have a great day, friends...

No comments: