Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a Beautiful Hump Day

Tis Hump day, friends, and today it has stopped raining. The sun is shining, and although we still have three full work days left (including today), it seems like things are looking up!

This is just a generalization, but I know that it is much better to assume the best than the worst. Just easier on your psyche.

Yesterday I really didn't do much with the snakes other than check them out and clean them up.



But, I have been musing about snakes, and here is what I came up with...

I have also come to the conclusion that I need to refocus my attentions this season onto what I need to restructure the collection.

I know I am not the biggest player in the game, and I admire people who can make all the things I strive for honorably and with dignity.

Do I wish I could be bigger? Sometimes, yes... More of the time, no.

I am good where I am at, and although I would like to "upgrade" my collection, I think where I am at is good for where I am at in life.

With everything happening out there in the world, I understand that most people don't put snakes at the top of the priority list.

Family, food, friends, housing, money all are important for a persons survival.

Are snakes? Not so much, but to me it feels like it.

It gives me joy.

Joy should be what you strive for in life.

Be it in snakes or in other things.

Now where am I going with this?

It is a beautiful day, the sun is shining, my snakes are breeding, and I am pleased.

Will things change?

Well, I'd hope so. Life is change.

Peace.

No comments: