Monday, February 2, 2009

SUCCESS!!! and Story time...

So this weekend was actually rather uneventful.

Did my standard Saturday thing with chores and junk.

Cleaned up, did a couple things here and there.

Ran around, did some more stuff, moved some males around, and went on my merry way.

Sat night rolls around, and we do something we haven't done in a while.. Go to a college party.

It was my old roommates birthday, and she wanted to relive our glory days by throwing a large house party.

We had a great time, and Happy Birthday Lizette!!!

Joel and I got home, went to bed, and Sunday rolled around.

Sunday was basically recovery day from Saturdays glory... Yeah.


I go into the snake room for my obligatory check, and I see something I didn't expect to see in a million years.

I had moved my friend G-stripe over into a new girlfriends tub on a whim. This would be girlfriend number 3. He had shunned 1 and 2 so far, and 4 had not been interesting either.

BUT ON SUNDAY, GIRLFRIEND 3 DID WHAT NO OTHER SNAKE HAD DONE. SHE HAD GOTTEN HIM INTERESTED!!!

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!



So with that in mind, and a pep in my step and my heart filled with joy, we go about our five year anniversary of our first date day.

We were supposed to relive out first date by replaying it, but after Saturday night, we kinda laid low. So what did we do to celebrate???

SUSHI!!!!



Can't go wrong with Heather's favorite food!!

So all in all, we had a good weekend, kept it low key, and basically enjoyed a milestone in time for us, as well as a milestone in my breeding projects.

YAY!!!!

Have a great week!

No comments: