Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I was wrong...

Pinner dude is not gay!

He is just slow to take to the ladies!

He found a girl he liked, and I actually caught him locked up, something I had not been able to do this whole season. Looks like the new Pinner girl will have some friends to join her this year!





This makes me happy, because Pinstripes are great morphs. I really like the variation in them, and the patterning is really very unique. I am loving them for projects in the future!!!

Spinner Blasts, Lemon Blasts, Axanthic Pinner.. Axanthic Killer Spinner Blast!!!! Oh man... That would be sweet.

Anyway, now that the weekend updates are done, I can go back to snake-ness.

Things are gearing up here. Females are getting ready to blow, so hopefully this month (more like April) we will be getting eggs on the ground finally.




And unfortunately, the bite count is back to 0 days as of Sunday, March 1st, 2009. Taking a rat out of a YB tub. She was not happy.

BOOM.



Count up to commence again!!

No comments: