Tuesday, March 31, 2009

KABOOM!

Well, I finally took some pictures, and this one takes the cake. This is one of the first females to ovulate for me that I have been able to witness.

KABOOM!!!

Looks like she ate a football, eh?



She was bred exclusively to the Enchi, so I'm looking forward to having some first thing this season.

You can even see her tail suck happening.



And even though I have yet to hatch one out, here is the Sable with a girl friend of his. I had actually thought she was done, but she was still building, and he was ready for action! So.. She should be KABOOMing soon too.

After Ovulations, the boys can relax and enjoy some time alone... Cause they are not needed.



Anyway, after all is said and done, with the BBQ done and over with, and the weekend drifting farther away, I need to address this before I forget:

Monsters Vs. Aliens

Not really geared towards kids (young ones, at least). Lots of action, smashing, loud bangs, crazy amounts of crazy aliens. At what point does a 4 year old need to know about a selfish fiance that dumps you cause you are 30 feet tall?

It was cute, but I actually was a little disspointed by the lack of plot and character depth. The Monsters were cute, but I didn't get the feeling that the characters were persued enough in terms of personality and the reason why we care??? But then again, they may have written it thinking that children may not care.

But hey... I CARE!

Maybe they will make another one that makes up for all of what this one is lacking.

We shall see.

For now, I'm giving it 3 out of five stars... Cute, but not great.

But you gotta love BOB and his jello girlfriend.

So there you have it.

More stuff tommorow, maybe a comparison shot or something of the sort for the KABOOM factor.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tomorrow