Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm a Newsie!

Well, its Thursday, and I am not sure what to do with myself. I cleaned last night, fed off some leftovers, and to be honest, it was easy! I am actually pleased at this whole newspaper thing, which doesn't bunch up as much as papertowels (which I used on the babies) do.

I need to go pick up a roll of unprinted Newspaper, and I think I will be golden!

I will be paying attention to feeding responses more closely for the ones that have been switched, thanks to some nice comments yesterday, but part of the reason I switched them was also because they were not eating on the Sani-chips. Seems like I can't win...

Anyway, here is a Black Pastel that is on the lower end of Black Pastel-ness. She could pass for a Cinnamon, more than likely. But she's not, and she is going to be making Supers or something next year, cause she is not the epitome of Black Pastelness for combos. We shall see.



And a Mojave... She faded out as she grew older (like most do), but she is a great animal, and I am looking forward to some sweet projects with her. Can't have enough Mojaves..



Love the side blushing on this girl. Maybe Blue-Eyed Leucies in my future? We shall see.



OH!!!

Incubator is set up! I forgot how loud it is, but... what are you going to do. We put it in the living room, and its been running for a couple days. Maybe since it is up, we can hope for some good clutches soon?

Anyway, its almost the weekend, and I am looking forward to it. Have a couple snake related chores I need to handle, including making the incubator space more visually appealing. Those things are eye sores, man!

I need a big tree or something in that corner.

Have a great day, friends. Thanks for all the comments yesterday, by the way! Keep them coming!!

No comments: