Monday, March 9, 2009

Who took my Hour?

This past weekend, there has been a wave of sick going thru the house.

Joel is coughing and sneezing and choked up, and I am not feeling a 100%.

BUT!!!

That's alright.

It happens, and at least its only a cold, right?

Anyway, I hope all of you out there are feeling better... and it doesn't help that it is Daylight Savings time, and we lost our hour.

I woke up this morning not feeling rested at all. I miss my hour.



Anyway, what I did do this weekend was meetup with a few snake people, cleaned up the room, and got a lot of chores done.

I was asked this weekend "How do you as a full time breeder make any money in this economy??"

Let me clear this up for you.

I am a breeder, but I have a full time job. I work a regular 40 hour week, and do not have the resources to have a full warehouse full of animals to breed and take care of. I am a small time breeder.

And about the money, as much as I would love to be able to make a million dollars in the industry, right now, that is not the focus (nor a realistic goal).

I am more interested in getting my collection as good as I can, with the projects that make me happy, and with the joy that it brings me. Isn't that what everyone should be striving for?

Anyway, I am drinking my coffee, about to take my stroll across the parking lot to the great beyond that is work...

Have a great one, people. Buck up! It's only Monday.

No comments: