Monday, March 30, 2009

Mmmmm.. Snake BBQ.

I have to say, I was really suprised that when I invited people to the "Snake BBQ", some non-herper people actually thought that we were eating snakes.

REALLY????

Anyway, Saturday was a lot of fun!

We had a little bit of a snafu, and some people just couldn't make it out, but we had a good turn out, and a bunch of friends were there!



Here is me and The Joel, Joe actually made him a T-shirt so that no one would forget. I was going to do that, but my shirts aren't ready yet. He beat me to it.



Tony and Kim, thank you both for coming so far to meet up with a bunch of snakey wierdos! It was great to meet you both, and I hope you guys had fun!



Raul of West Coast Jungle, grilling it up! WOOT!



And yes, this guy was walking his horse... Thru the park... Very odd indeed.



And the fuzzbutt Regal made friends with Paige, the mini-boxer. They were running around everywhere!!!



Good times!!!

I am hoping to have more photos, since I didn't take them, and Lewie is too tired to send them to me yet...

I hope this will tide you all over until later.

I also have some updates from the weekend that are actually snake related, so I'm going to hold off until later for that as well.

Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments: