Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ACK!

Sorry its so late in coming. Today has been one of those days in which I am not able to get to the computer in time to do the Blog.

Sorry!!!

To be honest, I am actually busy with not snake stuff so much today that I have very little to report.

I am getting in a new shipment today of Poss Het Females from a friend that I am going to try and prove out for him. YAY!

I absolutely love poss hets (from reputable sources), as they are really like playing the lottery. 50% chance they carry the gene, and 50% chance that I fall over dying of happiness. All that work for a great cause!!

Just need them to be from reputable people first...

Anyway, I'm going to make this short and sweet considering the situation (I gotta go out and handle a few things)

I'll be posting more soon and tomorrow should be a tad bit more interesting.

Have a great day, my friends!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaay Pos het pieds have a good day Heather

Tim