Monday, April 6, 2009

KER-PLOW!!!

This weekend was actually rather uneventful enough for me not to have to touch much on it...

Saw a movie.

Hung out with peeps.

Ate some peeps... (Marshmallow Easter Badness. Have you even put it in the microwave?? HILARIOUS!!)

And got to catch a few more Ovulations on the camera!

KER-PLOW!!!




And the recovery shot from the female from last week... She shrunk!!



So I'm due for eggs by the end of the month by my count...

I'm ready!!!


Update on the Aliens: (I think I'm going to do it once a week just for something different)

They are getting skin colors! Looks like they will be black/grey with white patches. Going to be interesting!

Good job, Poppers.



So yeah.

Let me discuss with you the most recent movie I have seen.

Slumdog Millionaire

It was a good movie. Kept me interested the whole way thru, and the storyline was very interesting. My real issue with the movie is why it was so acclaimed? I admit, I don't follow the Academy Awards and such, and I have not seen any of the other movies that were up against it, but... after seeing it, I was not like "WOW!"

It seemed rather typical? I wouldn't hazard to say contrived, but... I've seen enough Bollywood to think that this is typical of the genre.

Bottom line, I enjoyed it, was glad to have seen it, and to be honest, I would have lost at the first question of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" if I were asked those questions.

Ahh movies... Takes you to a different place and time. Gotta love that.

But now, it is Monday morning... Let us get thru the day!!!

No comments: