Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome to my Zoo



Let me tell you all a story.

I went to visit my Brother when he graduated undergrad from Syracuse. We had a fun time, and I went to see the Rosamond Gifford Zoo with my father over there to kill some time while my brother was packing up.

Its a good zoo, considering it is in a smaller town (this coming from a woman who lives in Los Angeles, so bear with me again)

I enjoyed myself in the time that I was there. Saw some Monkeys, some birds, walked around. Good times!

But the best part was seeing my plaque in the gift shop. I knew it had to be mine..

So now it is proudly displayed in my snake room on the bulletin board, along with another good luck charm I have.



This was sent to me by a good friend who travelled to China very frequently. This is a good luck charm that is hopefully going to help me in my quest to have a great season this year. (All crossables crossed)

Plus its red. My favorite color. How can I go wrong???

So with all of these awesome pieces of flair in my snake room, how can I not have luck pouring out of my ears?

Well... We will have to see what the season brings.


Last night, I sent Joel out to take out the trash.. It was cloudy, kinda overcast.. Was a nice night already, so I didn't think much of it. Then, it started to sprinkle. This is when Joel stepped foot out the door. As soon as he got out into the lawn area, which is not covered or protected in any way, it started to POUR!!!

I was laughing so hard at this, cause it was basically almost like a cartoon. He stepped into the outside world, and the rain began to pour down on him. HILARIOUS!!!

I probably wouldn't be laughing if it were me, but when I think about it... yeah, I probably would.

So it rained last night!

So I paired up!

Last couple pairings until I decide to stop. Its getting to the point where there are only a few more females to pair. YAY!

I also intend to put the heat back up.

Which is where this fits in...



You HAVE TO HAVE A HEAT GUN.

How else do you plan on measuring your temps??

One of those essential items of the Ball Python Breeder.

Live it, love it, use it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

laughs at Joel stepping into sprinkles only to have in downpour lol

Tim