Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ALIENS!!! Happy First of April.

Last night, I checked the Rodentia, and I found ALIENS!!

Little pink squirmy squeaky aliens. Around 10 of them..



This is Poppy and her brood.



Poppy is one of my pet rats that although I have had very little time to introduce them to you, have a special place in my heart.

Some of you may be thinking, That's just food!!! Why are you even keeping them??

Well, food has feelings too..

And I try and respect that as much as I can.

Poppy is not food. Poppy is friend.

What is that saying that they say in "Finding Nemo"?

"Fish are friends, not food."

Well... there you go. Poppy is not a fish, but you get the idea.



I moved the snakes around again, the males are hitting the last few girls before I retire them for the season.

I took photos of them, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

On the Heather front, I got new glasses, and I am not quite pleased with them. You know that feeling you get when the prescription is different, and you feel like you are walking dizzy? Yeah.. I am feeling that now. I may have to go back and get a new prescription, which means more time and money.. Bleh. Not happy.

Oh well. Happy Hump Day, and get thru your April Fools day relatively unscathed.

No comments: