Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Boom Boom POW!!

Building and ovulations everywhere!!!



This female doesn't look like it much, but she is building up for Ovs today! Last night she was swelling.

She should be harboring some cool stuff for sure!

And another female nesting...



And yesterday, we had hangout time with Lew and Jaz, so of course, Lew wanted to take pics. We did, after having some rocking ramen and killer frozen yogurt! (My diet is going very well, thanks...)

I decided to break it up, so today is Yellowbelly day in honor of Sunshine "Sunny". She is not in this photo shoot, but her friends are..

Regular hot YB that I got from my friend down in San Diego (Thanks, Maki!)



And my killer Pastel YB Male that will be making the rounds next year.



I am excited for the next couple of years, as it should be a bunch of fun to get some new combos under my belt and playing with colors.

Living art, my friends... Living art.

Have a happy hump day! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! ;)

No comments: