Monday, April 27, 2009

IT HAS BEGUN, MY FRIENDS!!!

The Heather's Herps Season has begun here!!!

I am very excited to introduce to you all my first clutch of 09', and it is a project I have been waiting on for several years!!

You remember this?



That turned out to be this!!! 9:30am on Saturday Morning, I go in there and check on this Albino. She has been MISERABLE these past couple of days, so I went in expecting eggs. AND YES! THERE IT IS! I caught her early, she had just laid her first egg when I took this photo.



And here she is, just finished laying her second egg. She looks awful, but she is going strong. She is a first time breeder, so I expected a few eggs only.



Here she is, done and done. Isn't she so skinny?? I washed her off with soap, bleached out her tub, and there she is.



And the final count. YEAH!! 58 days from today, and we should be seeing some action. WOOHOOOO!!!



I am excited that the season has finally begun, and with one of my more important clutches of the season as well. YAY!!!

Hopefully in the next week or so, we'll have something else new to show for it as well. Gotta love having more eggs!

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: