Wednesday, May 20, 2009

All that hard work...

and I forgot to upload the photos...

Dang.

Well, last night, I came home to knowing that I would have pearly whites at the house!

And I took lots of pictures of them, similar to what I've been doing every clutch so far.

And guess what??

They are still in the camera.

DUH, Heather...

So yeah.

My bad.

6 large beautiful eggs from a first time Momma.

Pics to come tonight when I get home. (Sorry)

EDIT: HERE THEY ARE!!







And yesterday, I got a shipment in that I've been waiting for. I've wanted one of these for a while, but never got around to it, since I had three Pastel males.

Introducing the Super Pastel.

Honestly, because he is older, he is not as hot as I was expecting out of the box, but maybe after he sheds out, his colors will be more visible.

This is straight out of the box point and shoot, so maybe I'll have to figure out a better way to make him pop in photographs.



He will be helping me out a lot next year for my combos. I can't wait! No more normals hatching out sounds like a good plan to me! (Although I do love normals, but for projects in which you are hoping for combos, normals are not the best sign)



So albeit a bit mollified, I am glad to have a Super Pastel male in my arsenal. I'll be very excited to hatch out my own as well.

And one more arrival today, and then... We shall see!

Have a great hump day, my friends :)

No comments: