Monday, May 25, 2009

Weekends are so nice....

Happy Memorial Day, my friends...

I debated on whether or not to blog today, considering it is a vacation day, but I decided to do so, since I have plenty of pics and stories to tell from this past weekend.

Yesterday, we went to the park. It's been a while since we've been to this particular one, and it was a very nice day, so.. we went.



We took the Fuzz. YAY Regal!


While walking thru the parking lot (which was RIDICULOUSLY FULL by the way), we saw this Low Rider. And guess what? It was bumping the Song "Low Rider" REALLY LOUD so that people would notice him.

Cute? Sure, why not. It was a nice car.


I honestly can't explain why there is an octopus in the park.. But apparently kids are supposed to play on it.


One of the lakes... How pretty! (Do you see the Octopus?)

We took a break from walking, and Regal being the king that he is, demanded Joel hold his water bowl. Spoiled brat.


Hey, look. Some ducks!

I have to say, only in Los Angeles have I ever seen anyone bring a tent to BBQ in the afternoon. Its very odd to me.


Devil Geese.. I've been bitten by these suckers more than once. They are not nice. So I harrassed them.

Heather=1 Geese=0. HAH!

And the obligatory shot of Joel and I cause it was a nice day.



And since this weekend update has no snakes in it, I will make a completely new entry for the snake stuff, as lots of stuff has happened this weekend as well.

Have a great day, my friends!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Looking great! Good luck on those POG eggs!!!!!!!!


and that blurry looks great!