Thursday, May 7, 2009

Suffering

My poor girls...

Look at them.





These two girls should be laying very soon, and they are adjusting their bodies accordingly. Its very interesting to see the contortions that they end up in to get comfortable..

I usually only catch one of them at a time doing this, but these two gals decided to do it together. Kinda cool, if you ask me.

So with my checking comes dissapointment again, while I was really thinking at least ONE female would go this week, the week is coming to a close, and I kinda doubt myself at this point.

They are doing it to taunt me.

My suffering and theirs, together in one nice little package.

I think my neuroticism will pass a bit after a few more clutches on the ground. That will be nice...

Until then, coffee to keep me awake in the mornings while the night before I was tossing and turning about eggs.

Mmmmmmmm

Alright my friends. Have a fabulous Thursday!!

No comments: