Friday, May 1, 2009

Countdown to AWESOMENESS

So I unfortunately don't have the photos for this statement (please forgive me), but I am expecting eggs within the week from the Spider that was bred to the Axanthic het Albino. She is laying like a flat tire... YAY!!!

Countdown to Awesomeness commences!!!

Since it is Friday, I'd love to share with you some of my favorite snakes.

This is Flamey... This was one of the first snakes Joel ever bought me.



We got him at Six Flags Magic Mountain a few years back, and he has been the guardian over the snake room ever since (although he is currently in the laundry room...)

Look at me! I look ridiculously idiotically happy with my Flamey!



Good times, my friends... Good times.

And at the behest of a friend, I took some recent shots of Chipo for all to enjoy.

She is my favorite too.



Such a sexy dark snake... What is it? Once you go Black, you never go back??



Well, she's kinda brown too, but yeah...



As for this weekend, other than keeping a watch out for huevos, we will be watching the Pacquiao-Hatton fight tommorow, and doing the normal kick back things. YAY Kick back things!!!

Have a fantastic weekend, my friends.

No comments: