Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Auctions

I have a Facebook page.

Yeah, I'm hip. I'm with it...

And on that Facebook page, I plan on doing a few auctions.

However, I will also be rewarding those that read the blog as well with a few special treats depending on the ideas that I can come up with.

The link to my Facebook page is here:


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Heathers-Herps/299969361494

I suggest that if you enjoy my work, that you go like that page so that you can participate in the auctions.

Note: They are solely for donations to USARK. None of this will be going into my own pockets.

While things are pipping and things are not quite happening super fast, I thought this would be a good way to get things going and people's blood flowing for the season of awesomeness that is to come.

So get ready, folks. It's going to be a fun ride.

AND YAY FOR THE FIRST HATCHLING OF THE SEASON!!!



It's a Pastel Male... I can take it!

Have a great day!

No comments: