Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Clutch 25: Crystals


 Clutch 25 is on the ground, and it is from my largest female Mojave. She is a fantastic animal, and gave me good eggs last year as well.

This year was no exception. 

Seven good eggs from her to a Special male.

So I can hopefully look forward to more Crystals in two months. Fingers crossed.

Seven crooked eggs that I can't seem to right up with this blog program. I'm sorry.
Don't strain your neck. 


Speaking of more Crystals, I have to say that the more I look around at pictures of the hatchling Mystic Potions, I am pretty darned sure that the "Crystal" that is darker is really just a darker Crystal. It's interesting the differences in color between the two siblings.

I can't wait to take some pictures of them after they shed. Should be interesting to see them together.

So there you go, my friends. The next clutch due to hatch is due the end of the week or so, so lets see what happens with that.

Have a great day!

No comments: