Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A few of what?


There are morphs out there that are a bit harder to identify than others... And those are the ones that seem to be hard to find and sometimes fade into obscurity, until one fine day a Breeder blends that morph with something else to make something AMAZING.

And then the demand shoots up like crazy.

Well, I hope to be one of those Breeders, and I got a few obscure morphs to share with you all.

Now of course, part of the reason these morphs are off the radar, so to speak, is because they don't have the WOW factor that some morphs (like the Albino, Pastel, etc) do.

So I have to admit, I didn't get into them as much as I would have liked, but now I have a few more to play with.

Welcome to the fold, Spotnoses, Pastel Het Red Axanthics, and Womas...


Spotnoses are not something that stand out at ALL. But they make the Powerball, as well as a bunch of amazing combinations that I can't wait to work with.

Pastel het Red Axanthics have always been a favorite of mine, because they actually do something to the Pastel that makes it interesting! If you share this photo with a newbie, they will be able to point out that yes, this Pastel has something else to it.


I love the blushing on the back of these gals... And the head coloration is also fantastic.


And of course, the Woma.  The Spider's non-wobbling distant cousin that has a Super form. They do look similar, and lucky for you, tomorrow I have the blog to compare them! I love Womas, and I can't wait to try my hand at making some fun combinations with them. This little girl is too small for plans yet, but that's alright. I can dream....


Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: