Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Clutches 23, 24 and the WORST MOTHER EVER


YAY FOR MORE EGGS!
This gal is a Het Hypo I picked up last year from a friend, and had a hard time getting her to eat. Luckily for me, she is a older female, and didn't have too bad of a time breeding.

Het Hypo of course was bred to my Pee-Oh-Gee, so this clutch should be a bunch more fantastic POGs. 

Seven eggs! Not too shabby!


But then I went thru and checked a few other females, and look what I saw when I opened up the tub?


Worst mother EVER.

Wasn't even coiled around them. She was a first time breeder, so I can't give her too much grief, but at least keep them SAFE! Oh well...

Three good eggs and two slugs to help prove her out. I hope she is a Het Caramel, but we will see.


So after that shock, I went thru the babies. You know how much I love silly sheddings, so I caught the Pewterbee looking ridiculously cute with his shed, and I had to take a picture. 

Awwwwwww....

How cute is he?

Anyway, we are at almost full capacity in the main incubators again, so I may have to go set up the extra one soon. We will see. 

Have a great day, my friends!

No comments: