Friday, June 24, 2011

Out early...


Well, one of the Crystals is out. 

And out early. It has an umbilicus still hanging, but I don't expect it to be a problem. 

And guess what? 

With all that pink, it's a GIRL!

I hope the other one comes out with Penes, but we shall see...

Most of the clutch is still tucked in the egg with no movement, but two heads have been peering out, and they look like Mojaves. 
Fingers crossed that after this weekend I will have something more to share about the clutch than just this gal!

And of course, the first clutch to hatch is taking its sweet time to shed. So I took a picture of the jumble just for the heck of it. 

They should also be shed by Monday.

So Monday will be the day to see what is really going on, my friends. I expect another clutch or two of eggs as well, I think. 

Should be a good day.


Can't wait to see what more is going to pop out!

Come on, eggs... Really. I'm tired of waiting. 

Let's get going with some live action!

No comments: