Friday, June 10, 2011

Clutches 15 and 16 (Edit with pictures)

Well, I am out of the area, and I have someone taking care of the critters while I am gone. The problem is with that is that I got eggs, but do not have the pictures to show for it YET.

I hope to be able to go back and edit this blog with photos when I get back...

So for now you all are going to have to imagine.

Clutch 15:

(Imagine photo of female normal het Genetic Stripe on eggs)


Genetic Stripe to Het Genetic Stripe, the female that produces some amazing G Stripes for me, finally laid. She gave me 7 good eggs this year, much to my delight!

(Imagine photo of egg box with seven eggs in it)


I can't wait to see how many perfect little Genetic Stripes I pop out this year. YAY for Genetic Stripes!

Clutch 16:

(Imagine photo of female normal het Albino on eggs)


This gal is a pain in my rear end, as well as her sisters. They are all mean as all get out.

This is one of the three double possible het Albino Ghost females I picked up several years back. This one proved to be Het Albino, but not Het Ghost yet. I put her in with Pee-Oh-Gee the Pastel Orange Ghost, but backed him up with the Albino. I am pretty sure the Albino took, so we are calling it a more than likely Albino (but possibly POG) clutch for now. We'll see when the babies hatch, eh?

(Imagine photo of eight eggs in the box)


But she gave me a good clutch this year to see what the heck is inside! Can't be mad at eight eggs, no matter how you slice it.

So there you go, my friends.

I hope our trip down imagination land wasn't too overbearing.

I kinda want to see the pictures myself too...

Monday, I promise.


Have a fantastic weekend, my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha imagination photos! will you be at san diego show?