Friday, January 2, 2009

I just flew in, and boy, are my arms tired...

I AM BACK BABAYYYY!!!

I am tired, and pleased, and tired... and tired.

We flew in last night at 10PM from a week away, and I am glad to be back, but sad to have no more time on vacation.

My friends took GREAT care of my stuff when I was gone, so thankfully I don't need to clean up as much as I would have if I didn't have people helping...

So where was I, you ask??

I was trapped on an island :)

In honor of Christmas and New Years, my family decided to take a vacation a year ago after LAST YEARS Christmas and go to Hawai'i instead of the general home to home seasonal thing we always do.

So... I was in Hawai'i.

Aloha!!!





I have plenty of stories to share, so I will do so thru out the week. :)

YEAH!!!

No comments: