Friday, January 30, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! and some updates...

Well, things are getting more fast paced.

I'm having lots of follicle growth, but not enough pairings for me to be comfortable with..

And with my males getting either really randy or not at all, it's kinda going to be one of those crap shoots that I may or may not be happy with when all is said and done.

Here is the Enchi doing work.



And the Mojave



And of course, the dissapointment of the season....



You thought I was kidding when I told you he was doing nothing? Not at all.. Proof in the photo, right there. Its like that very often too, which is a huge heart breaker for me. I really was hoping for some nice G-stripes this season. Lets just cross our fingers that maybe I'm just missing them every time I check???

Overall, I am still not horribly dissapointed in him that badly. He is still a sexy beast... Just a little confused right now.



Anyway, its Friday, and I am glad for the weekend.

SUNDAY (Superbowl Sunday) IS Joel and My 5th year Anniversary!!!

5 years of our being together, since college and beyond... Monday will be Anniversary recap day with some snake stuff thrown in. Be sure to tune in!

And have fun watching the Super Bowl!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: