Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The New Year is here...

Whether you follow the Lunar Calendar or not, isn't it CRAZY how fast the new year is going by????

I recall when Jan 1st was a point on the calendar, and now... it's almost February!

Goodness.

Where does the time go?

Seems like I have been missing a chunk of my time that has just gone into the black hole of nothing...

Geez.

Anyway, we had a great dinner last night, full of Chinese food. I got some people who don't eat "exotic" food to have some seafood and tofu and rice pudding! YEAH!!! It was great fun, and maybe next time we will have some whole fish with heads and tails on or something..



And of course, I had my camera ready to go, but forgot it on the computer table, so imagine it like this, kinda... not really...

Oh well.

Anyway, the boys have their last day off today, and tonight I go home and pair up again to actually have more snakey reports soon.

Soon eggs should be dropping.. in a month or so. I'm not ready...

No comments: